Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UNH Faculty Series: Jenni Cook and Arlene Kies

The "Other" side of the PCAC

Sometimes I forget the PCAC has two sections in the building, Fine Arts and Music. Huh, who would have thought they were in the same building, I always wondered where those strange sounds were coming from. . .

After attending the UNH Faculty Series with soprano Jenni Cook and Arlene Kies playing the piano, I am definitely ashamed to have not attended m
ore shows. I also couldn't help but notice the attendance around me, mostly other faculty members or friends of performers, possibly some Durham community members, but other than the door ushers and the 2011 Sophomore Seminar class, few students showed up. I took a sheet with show times for the semester and plan to hang it on my door, maybe to at least inspire my roommates or hall friends to attend an upcoming show or two.

This is Nora, she likes to play the piano! Here is a video of her playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment