Thursday, July 22, 2010

HW #8- High Contrast

I read this exercise in the book and immediately thought the short paragraph long assignment was perfect. I love working with contrast and tweaking images just right to reflect the lights, darks, shadows, and highlights in different ways we wouldn't normally interpret natural lighting. I recently started a trial using Adobe Lightroom, each of these images I worked with in Lightroom and I think they came out fabulous.

The first two images I took while acting upon my flaneur instincts during my lunch break and took shots out side Stoke Hall and in UNH's very own Business Services. The second two images were in the parking lot of Sears, the third image is looking through a row of tractors. The rest of the photos were shot in and around the field house.

All these photos were taken in RAW


Pebble


Wallway


Low Rider


Swave


Splattered


Stand


Two-step


Underbelly


Laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment